Blog #5: Prized Possession
When I was young my parents would always get me gifts, whether it was for a birthday or just because. None of them really meant something big to me, until last year. My father and my step mom gave me a necklace. Now the thing that makes this necklace so special to me is that my father lives over seas and he can never make it to the states for my birthday. It has been 6 years since my father has been here for my birthday since he moved. Last year he managed to make it work to where he could stay here for my birthday before coming back. This gift stands for how my father will always do whatever he can and sacrifice anything to make me happy. The necklace is one big heart and contains 2 little ones, to me the big heart is I and the two little stand for my father and step mom. They mean the world to me and I know it does to them too. I wear it all the time but have to take it off from time to time.

No comments:
Post a Comment