Blog #4: TV Rescue
If I were to be kidnapped I would choose the characters off of criminal minds. This may sound like a very simple answer, some people may also think that it is the easiest answer. But if you have actually seen the show you would agree with me 110%. These people have team of experts, it is what they do on a daily basis. They deal with criminal cases and have the technology to allow them to find where people are. Not just that, they know how to speak to the criminals so that they do not kill anyone and kind of persuade them to do the right things. I think that the kidnap will happen in a park, that seems to happen a lot in the show. They get a call from my mother or something like that and the team finds out about it, they get their search team and head to the park. They try and look for clues, not only any clues, but ones to trace back to the kidnapper too. One thing that gets me the most in this show is they always get the things that I could never get. They are so good at what they do I wish it was real. They will find clues in the woods, such as a hair piece or shoe, not the normal foot prints. As they look around one of them finds my backpack, they try and keep walking that way yet they do not see a house nor a building I could be in. They think maybe I might be in a car but we are in the woods so they just keep looking. One of them find a piece of wood on the ground, but the wood won't come off the ground. I am in there, sitting inside behind the door. They somehow get it open and find me down there but so is he. With a gun to my head, the man is standing there while the team is in shock but yet still calm. They talk to the guy try and persuade him to let it go but he won't give in. Finally after talking to him he sets it down and someone runs over to get me. He is then handcuffed and well we all know what happens after that. I thought so many things, I was going to die or even I was going to be stuck in this place forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment